A Practical Guide to Self-Publishing
For years now, I’ve been hearing the same questions from new indie authors:
- How do I get my finished manuscript onto Amazon?
- How do I lay out my book?
- How do I get a cover?
- How can I market my book?
- How can I get reader reviews?
- Where can I find images for my book cover and website?
I wrote up answers to all of these questions and more. The practical guide tells you what you need to do and points you toward resources that will help you get the work done.
It’s not meant to be exhaustive, but it provides enough information to keep you moving toward publication. Take some time to browse the site, and when you’re ready to move from manuscript to published work, download the checklists to help you keep track of your tasks.